News & Updates

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today is the day!

Hello!

thanks for checking out my website, today is the day.......the splash page comes down and the site starts up!! I may not update this blog daily, but will at least do so weekly. This is the area I will use to keep you up to date on upcoming contest, how prep is progressing, workouts are going etc...For those of you intrested in joining my site.......thank you very very much, however we will need just a little more time to get the members section ready, so thank you in advance for you intrest and patience! Please use the contact button to let me know what you think about the site and if you have any input.

toodles,

HP

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger (SR71)Atomica said...

Hey hottie,
Great site and nice blog!

Listen Heather I am GLAD to see you are getting busy on the web...I shall plan on Blogging this to my own Blogspot...

Hugs
Brian

PS You want more info about MY blog, check my profile...

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Heather Pedigo said...

hey! thanks to all for you comments... c, right now, I haven't weighed for a few weeks, but was 198 the last time I did weigh. I have been dieting, so I hope it is down to about 190 now :)
I can let you know on Friday, I plan on weighing then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home