News & Updates

Monday, March 20, 2006

Pictures from Iwona


hello everyone,

I am so excited, I just received some pictures that I had almost forgotten I had taken. While on vacation last year, Jessica (my training partner at the time) and I met this GREAT photographer who asked to take some pics of us, being the ham that I am........do you think I was going to say no? lol. Anyway, Iwona is her name and she took some really cool shots of both of us, and some of us together. I thought I would post a few for you here, and maybe we will do a gallery soon too.

So here is my big shout out to Iwona!! thanks so much, I had a great time shooting with you, hope to do it again someday!

p.s. this was more of a "model" type shoot, not much flexing like most of the shoots I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home