News & Updates

Friday, April 28, 2006

Opening for new clients

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick note and let you all know I have a few spots open for personal training and/or nutritional tutoring clients. Services available include meal plans, workout plans, bodyfat and circumference measurements, as well as one on one personal training and contest prep (figure, fitness and bodybuilding).

NOTE** Don't live near Indy? No problem! Workout and meal plans are available, even for those not in my area, we would correspond a few times weekly via phone and/or email. Please contact me via email at heather@heatherpedigo.us for appointments and rates.


p.s.
I won amateur bodybuilder of the week on bodybuilding.com, here is the link. They sent it to me today
http://www.bodybuilders.com/amateur.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home