News & Updates

Monday, October 15, 2007

Big news!!!


Hey Everyone!!! okay sorry for not posting in this area to tell you the truth I forgot about it!


Okay, as most of you will notice I have a new last name!! that's right! Heather Parsons! so still HP lol for those of you who know how I sign a post,email, etc........so the big news?? got married in las vegas baby!! it was a wonderful weekend!!! married the man of my dreams AND my best girl Jenn Gates placed 4th in the Olympia on her first try!! yeaaa go JENN.


Hope this note finds you all well and as happy as I am!!



4 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger genex magazine said...

Hey you - congrats!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Heather Pedigo said...

Hey Gene!!! thanks so much, hope you are well! andy should have the new name graphics and an updat done by tomrrow........yeaaaa

HP

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Heather Pedigo said...

Congrats on getting married to Pat!!!

Holy shit I had no idea that happened!! I am so outta the loop!

Tell him I said hello and congrats on your placing at the NA's!!!

-Franco

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Shawn and Trish said...

Heather - We are very happy to hear that you are doing well and that you finally have found a wonderful man who is worthy of you! Best wishes!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home